This is my last post for the day, I promise. I’ve had to do four posts today to meet the 30 posts for November as a part of the NaBloPoMo. Technically I should have been posting once per day but I’ve had a few days of catching up here and there. Although I wasn’t able to keep up with it daily, I still have posted 30 different things this month and for that I am proud!
It’s hard to write every day. It takes a lot of thought deciding what to write about and it takes time to actually write it out. I can’t believe there are people who accomplish writing a novel in one month, but it’s true! I say good to those people! May you sleep well tonight!
I noticed on Blogher that they run post a day groups every month and I think I will try to participate in that for December. I like the challenge and I have noticed that it has become easier to write with each time that I do it. I’ve also noticed that I have fewer spelling errors to fix in editing and have an easier time picking topics. It has been fun, that’s for sure!
Well, this is it for today. I am patting myself on the back for this month and will try harder next month to get them done once a day. Then I won’t need to cram so much into one day.
- Explore More and Less with December’s NaBloPoMo (blogher.com)
- 5 Writing Tips I Learned During NaBloPoMo (priestess009ify.wordpress.com)
- 5 Writing Tips I Learned During NaBloPoMo (amnaakkas.wordpress.com)
- 5 Writing Tips I Learned During NaBloPoMo (trueecho22.wordpress.com)
- November NaBloPoMo: I Did It! (imnotthenanny.com)
- What The Hell Was NaBloPoMo? (jamespatrickcasey.wordpress.com)